Like everyone does, we also summarized how our 2021 passed. We looked at the statistics and found some exciting examples of how using a smart mailbox saves you valuable time!
So we would like to share with you what numbers 2021 contained – maybe you can get inspiration for the new year of how you can use your time even more efficiently with smart solutions!
2021. in numbers:
- The Parcelsea smart mailbox is used as much as a vacuum cleaner – an average of 2 times a week.
- Every day last year, the package was also sent out via a smart mailbox.
- In December, Santa Claus was especially active to send gifts directly to the smart mailbox – nearly 3000 (it’s a record) gift packages reached the boxes of the smart mailbox instead of the chimney.
- Also, help was always close – even if there was a problem with the home parcel box, it took less than an hour to get to the scene and fix the smart mailbox!
- And what’s most exciting: since the installations, in 8 months, more than 10 000 packages have been ordered in the smart mailbox!
Let’s move on with this last fact: let’s say, for example, that a visit to a parcel machine takes a minimum of 10 minutes. This means that when ordering a package, a Parcelsea private parcel machine won its users 70 days! This in turn means that every Estonian who has ordered a smart mailbox has won time to run 1 full-length marathon!
It’s even better! We also saw from the statistics that ordering parcels to a smart mailbox is increasing every month, so customers are winning time more and more – probably fewer (grocery) shops are visited, fewer emotional purchases are made, no time is spent finding a parking space, going home to wait for the courier or waiting in a parcel machine queue.
If time hacking fits in with your 2022 goals, you can order a smart mailbox ➡️ here!